Note: For this point by point debunking, I make it a point to concede every point that I can’t prove with a first person source.
Mainly, these thing pieces fall into a familiar pattern.
- Hysteria about why everyone dislikes Clinton.
- Non-falsifiable praises
- Flattening or glossing over her bad decisions.
- Dangerous Cries of Faux sexism.
- Proving the dangerous cries of Faux sexism with logical fallacy of “tu quoque”
- Badly sourced disinformation.
This thinkpiece by Huffington Post is no different.